We are looking for a Circles Coach for 20-30 hours per week. Circles® is a national program that brings people of diverse incomes together to help low-income individuals and families achieve their financial goals. The Coach will work closely with the Circles Director and the Good Samaritan Ministries Youth Program Team to lead weekly Circles meetings.
- Recruiting and screening of possible Circle Leaders and Allies.
- Provide training for Circle Leaders and Allies
- Conducting intake interviews and strength-based assessments for all Circle members.
- Assisting Community Team in scheduling topic speakers, and food preparation for weekly meals.
- Leading weekly Circles meetings.
- Maintaining Circles by providing on-going support to all members.
- Linking residents and Circle members to existing programs and services already in the community that will help them achieve goals and meet current felt needs.
- Maintaining accurate records and complete required reports for Circles
- Participating in ongoing leadership development determined by program director.
Please send resume to Judy VanDyke, Circles and Neighborhood Connections Director, by Friday, October 30.