There are a number of opportunities to engage with the work of Good Samaritan Ministries and help families move from crisis to stability, and from stability to thriving!
To ensure the safety of program participants, volunteers, and staff, all volunteer opportunities are conducted without face-to-face interaction until further notice.
Contact Drew Peirce to get involved!
- Housing Support: An individual or small group that builds relationship, provides support and encouragement to individuals and families in our housing programs.
- Circle Allies: Walk alongside a Circle Leader as they work toward achieving their long-term financial goals
- Circles Recruitment Resource Team: Work with the Circles Staff to recruit, equip, and retain participants and volunteers
- Specialty Volunteers: Use your skills to help program participants with budgeting, GED support, interview/resume assistance, and more
- Property Management Maintenance Assistance: Provide maintenance support for units managed by GSM Properties
- Front Desk: Answer the phone, and greet guests visiting the office for appointments
- Eviction Diversion Volunteers: Help our EDP Team with the paperwork required for the program. No previous experience required