…helps vulnerable individuals and families achieve housing and financial stability.
If you are facing eviction, please contact our office at 616-392-7159 or edp@GoodSamMinistries.com
Safe, stable, and affordable housing is crucial for families working their way out of poverty. Through Affordable Housing Connections, Good Samaritan Ministries assists with both immediate and long-term housing solutions. Affordable Housing Connections helps vulnerable individuals and families achieve housing and financial stability by providing two main services:
Housing Assessment and Resource Team (HART)
Good Samaritan Ministries is the central intake point for anyone in Ottawa County who is experiencing a housing crisis. We provide a centralized approach to identify the most helpful resources for those facing homelessness.
- Homelessness prevention assistance for those at imminent risk of homelessness
- Housing search assistance for anyone seeking to secure stable, affordable housing
- Rapid re-housing assistance for those currently homeless
- Referral to shelter services or other housing assistance
- Referral to other supportive services that can help to stabilize housing
Community Housing Partnership (CHP)
The Community Housing Partnership provides short-term rent assistance to homeless individuals and families in the community. Housing assistance is paired with case management, a housing plan, mentoring support, home maintenance education, and aftercare services.