…helps vulnerable individuals and families achieve housing and financial stability.
Safe, stable, and affordable housing is crucial for families working their way out of poverty. Through Affordable Housing Connections, Good Samaritan Ministries assists with both immediate and long-term housing solutions. Affordable Housing Connections helps vulnerable individuals and families achieve housing and financial stability by providing two main services:
Housing Assessment and Resource Team (HART)
Good Samaritan Ministries is the central intake point for anyone in Ottawa County who is experiencing a housing crisis. We provide a centralized approach to identify the most helpful resources for those facing homelessness.
- Homelessness prevention assistance for those at imminent risk of homelessness
- Housing search assistance for anyone seeking to secure stable, affordable housing
- Rapid re-housing assistance for those currently homeless
- Referral to shelter services or other housing assistance
- Referral to other supportive services that can help to stabilize housing
Community Housing Partnership (CHP)
The Community Housing Partnership provides short-term rent assistance to homeless individuals and families in the community. Housing assistance is paired with case management, a housing plan, mentoring support, home maintenance education, and aftercare services.